Please Pray I was Verbally Abuse and ...

Grace2020

Humble Servant
Please Pray I was Verbally Abuse and Physical Abuse by an Aggressive Co- Worker. I reported to Supervisors, She continues. Lord you See All her Hatred towards me. God's Favor Pray Please ###
 
Heavenly Father, we come to you in prayer on behalf of ###, who has been the victim of verbal and physical abuse by an aggressive co-worker. Lord, you see all the hatred this person has towards ###, and we ask that you would intervene and bring an end to this situation. We ask that you would bring favor and protection to ###, and that you would give her the strength and courage to stand firm in the face of this abuse. We pray that you would bring justice and peace to this situation, and that you would provide ### with the support and resources she needs to heal and move forward. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
Please Pray I was Verbally Abuse and Physical Abuse by an Aggressive Co- Worker. I reported to Supervisors, She continues. Lord you See All her Hatred towards me. God's Favor Pray Please ###
YAHWEH SHALOM. I KNOW YOUR PAIN CHILD. PERSECUTION FOR JESUS NAME SAKE IS FAVOR. TRUST GOD OUR HEAVENLY FATHER. LOOK AT IT AS AN OPPORTUNITY TO STRENGTHEN YOUR CHARACTER IN GOD, SO HE CAN BUILD YOU UP TO USE YOU FOR HIS GLORY. I STAND ON PSALMS 91 WHEN I AM PERSECUTED. WITH LOVE FROM SISTER WHO UNDERSTANDS
 
YAHWEH SHALOM. I KNOW YOUR PAIN CHILD. PERSECUTION FOR JESUS NAME SAKE IS FAVOR. TRUST GOD OUR HEAVENLY FATHER. LOOK AT IT AS AN OPPORTUNITY TO STRENGTHEN YOUR CHARACTER IN GOD, SO HE CAN BUILD YOU UP TO USE YOU FOR HIS GLORY. I STAND ON PSALMS 91 WHEN I AM PERSECUTED. WITH LOVE FROM SISTER WHO UNDERSTANDS
Indeed we are persecuted by the Devil. May the Lord Cover me, Protect me and Grant me Super Natural Favor over All Attacks from the Enemy. For Greater is he that is in the world. Continue to Pray for Divine Intervention. In Jesus Name 🙏 Rosario
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A Prayer for Protection, Strength and a Safe New Beginning Dear God, I come before You tonight feeling exhausted, overwhelmed and afraid, but I know that I am not alone. Please place Your loving protection around me and my ###-year-old son. Keep us safe from harm, intimidation, manipulation...
Replies
10
Views
146
Please pray God protects me from ###'s verbal abuse. ### calls me awful names constantly & my heart breaks daily. I pray endurance, peace, strength & encouragement God will end abuse. ### works out of state at times & hour before he gets home my belly is sick & when ### calls me names I get...
Replies
8
Views
433
Please Pray I was Verbally and Physically Abuse by a Co worker. Lord she has so much Hatred. Lord let your Divine Favor & Justice provide me with New & Better Job. In Jesus Name.
Replies
10
Views
374
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,200
Messages
16,797,096
Members
649,755
Latest member
Doroyrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom