PLEASE PRAY I SLLEP ALOT BETTER AT NIGHTS PRAY ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
PLEASE PRAY I SLLEP ALOT BETTER AT NIGHTS PRAY I HAVE RESFRESHING PEACFUL RELAXING UNBROKEN SLEEP TO NITE AND EVERY NIGHT ALSO PRAY FOR ME TO BE ALOT BETTER IN THE MORNINGS FOR ME TO WAKE UP REFRESHED ENERGISED PRAY FOR MORE POWER STREANTH ENERGY MOTIVATION IN MY MIND AND BODY PRAY FOR ME TO HAVE POWER AND STREANTH AND ENERGY TO DO ALL THINGS EVERY DAY PLEASE ALSO PRAY FOR ME TO BE ALOT ALOT MORE TIDY ORGANISED CLEAN WITH MY SELF AND HOME AND TO TAK BETTER CARE OF MY SELF APPERANCE AND HOME AND FOR ME TO HAVE ALOT ALOT MORE MOTIVATION TO DO THESE THINGS LORD IN JESUS NAME
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray I sleep better at night. I hate sleepless nights ever since my hours got cut. I've been so depressed and sad and bored and hate short shift. I want to keep busy and make a lot of money and have a bigger pay check and overtime. I feel I can’t do anything right.
Replies
7
Views
202
Lord I need a new, a lot better home, Lord. I thank you for the money I have, savings I have, benefits I have. I ask you, please, please, please, Lord, bless and multiply my finances, my financial income, savings now, right now, please, in millions, millions now, please, Lord, more, more every...
Replies
7
Views
137
Lord please please there to be alot better weather whete live make sunshine please come back now no more bad weather whete I live lord please please grant me best ever boyfriend now no more lonleyNess grant me all my deepest desires now amaze me lord restore all lonleyNess misery sadness sorrow...
Replies
3
Views
62
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,466
Messages
16,777,306
Members
648,022
Latest member
Kriyruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom