Please pray I reconnect with ### despite ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I feel like my relationship with God has been getting worse due to my laziness. I feel that I'm slowly turning into a lukewarm Christian. Please pray that I become more religious and closer to God.
Replies
8
Views
281
Me and my Fiance have been together on and off for 9 years and we have never had a home together and it’s always been long distance. I have made poor decisions as well as her but love each other deeply and I feel as tho unresolved trauma lingers in our relationship and we are struggling … but...
Replies
6
Views
178
Father God, Please reconnect me with my ex ###. Let him be willing to change, work on the relationship and try again. In Jesus name I pray, amen.
Replies
6
Views
278
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,132
Messages
16,796,403
Members
649,675
Latest member
Kruidarultor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom