Please pray I hear from ###. It's been a ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

1proudmommyof2

Servant of All
Please pray I hear from ###. It's been a week and he is not answering me re visit or anything. I'm scared I'm losing hope. My kids miss him so much. Please pray he visits before Christmas, PLEASE pray we reconcile. Please. I'm so worried
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Romans 8:28

And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please say a prayer that God lets me hear from my daughter today. I'm very worried. I don't know if she is busy, someone is sick or if she is upset with me. I ask in the name of Jesus. God bless you. ###
Replies
8
Views
161
Lord I pray I hear from ### so we can talk about what went wrong in our lives. Praying she apologize to me for how she acted and treated me. Lord if it’s in your heart please let me hear from ### today
Replies
8
Views
171
Please pray in Jesus name that I hear from ###
Replies
6
Views
256
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,682
Messages
16,802,117
Members
650,195
Latest member
Whantar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom