Please pray I get the right lawyers ...

Slobottr

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray I get the right lawyers I need to help me seek justice.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in i get the right guy for me greatly urgently he comes first God designed way..Then i come first God designed wayyyyy someone im attracted to greatly that is a good thing for me greatlyyyyy 💕 desires dreams comes true..Life in ewwww not my Stepfather or anyone im related to shut the Beep...
Replies
10
Views
156
So exhausted, ill, and overwhelmed, please help, Jesus. Don’t know what else to do in all this chaos and injustices and violence against me in the past, Lord, that I’m still seeking to get protection, restitution, and justice from, but the more that I do, the more your enemies retaliate. Please...
Replies
10
Views
250
Good day prayer partners, I do hope all Is well with you and your family and friends. I seek your help in prayer for me to get a good job with benefits. I am a Phlebotomist/ On the job training as a clinical assistant. My former place of work was closed down on April 30th. I am now...
Replies
8
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,674
Messages
16,813,927
Members
650,950
Latest member
Wheitormoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom