PLEASE PRAY I FIND A GOOD HUSBAND, ONE WHO ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
PLEASE PRAY I FIND A GOOD HUSBAND, ONE WHO TRULY LOVES ME AND CARES ABOUT ME AND VICE VERSA. PLEASE ALSO PRAY THAT WE LIVE VERY LONG AND VERY HAPPY LIFE TOGETHER. AMEN AND AMEN.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

"Father God, You know the desires of my heart, and that I want a husband. I surrender this desire to You, trusting that You are in control and will bring my husband and me together. Guide me on this journey, open my eyes to see him when the time is right, and prepare my heart for the partnership...
Replies
8
Views
272
I want God to open doors for me and I want to get married.
Replies
9
Views
270
Please please pray in the Name of Jesus I find some very important papers That I apparently misplaced and find them quickly in Jesus name and that my spouse won't be mad In Jesus name
Replies
8
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,541
Messages
16,789,268
Members
649,104
Latest member
Wrzaeton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom