Please pray I do well today in ...

Please pray I do well today in training and fear to leave. Also need prayers for the gossiping to stop. Gossipers and group of clicks that have decided to bully me

God say that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​

He puts it this way:​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​

​

 
In the name of the most high Lord Jesus Christ we call upon you to grant this request. We pray in agreement with this person and ask You answer according to your perfect will. In Jesus’ precious and holy name we pray.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

First, I must thank God and give praise, because he sent a person to stand up for me at work! It is a person who is a new manager. I am so grateful for this. Thank you, Jesus! Please pray that my job is protected and that I can do well when I start my new position next week. Please help me get...
Replies
17
Views
204
and that I meet a deadline this week. Thank you for praying, in Jesus' name, Amen.
Replies
11
Views
360
Please pray that I retain and apply everything that I have learned in training. I want to do well on customers' cases that I assist via phone. In Jesus' name I pray amen
Replies
9
Views
252
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,940
Messages
16,793,874
Members
649,520
Latest member
Bruaniorville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom