Please pray I am no longer a push over ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graceflownow

Good and Faithful Servant
Please pray I am no longer a push over with my kids especially my son. Please pray I am the strong parent he needs. Please pray he feels loved and accepted. In Jesus Name Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Been fighting thoughts of suicide since before I was a teenager, more than fifty years. It is obvious I've had to fight on my own. It's almost like heaven and hell are in concert, but instead of striking me down, they've been smacking me around like a cat plays with a mouse before it kills it. I...
Replies
11
Views
188
Pls pray that I am no longer romantically rejected. I have had so much hurt and trauma in this area of my life. I have had so much heartbreak that my emotional pain has become physical. It is time for me to have an official boyfriend, a committed boyfriend. I have attracted abusive controlling...
Replies
7
Views
274
I’m a mom of five older children and due to a brain injury I’ve lost the left side of feeling and movement in my face, left eye, left arm, left hand, left hand & fingers, left leg, left ankle, left toes, ankle, toes, hamstring, And then they found a mass in my right breast I had a biopsy, and...
Replies
14
Views
313
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,566
Messages
16,778,190
Members
648,126
Latest member
Astoenor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom