please pray healing of itchy scalp permantly in Jesus ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
please pray healing of itchy scalp permanently in Jesus name please pray for my hair to be a lot a lot thicker fuller stronger every strand that I will be totally amazed in Jesus name
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, Lord, your words say ask and I will receive. I ask you, Lord, please, please, please completely totally remove absolutely all every mark, all every scar, all every raised hit, all every lump, all every bump, all every pale hard bit, all every lumpy bumpy bit, absolutely all every...
Replies
9
Views
276
Lord please please heal heal my whole scalp please from absolutely all itchiness permanently forever right now whatever is causing it I pray if to fie from the roots no more no more put a permanent end to itchiness please in my scalp now never ever return ever please lord in Jesus Christ name...
Replies
10
Views
410
Lord your words say ask and I will receive I ask you Lord please please make my surgeon Dr. ### please completely closed scar I hate above my left eye make it totally inclusive invisible when I ask him remove all lumbs bumbs above left eye amazingly give him inclusive skill desire wisdom...
Replies
9
Views
241
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,890
Messages
16,816,155
Members
651,061
Latest member
Sprayport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom