Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

DEAR BRETHERN- I HAVE DEEP DESIRE TO GET MARRIED SOON WITHOUT A DELAY OR WAITING I AM ALMOST IN MID TWENTIES BUT I DONT WANT TO MARRY LATE BY COMPROMISING MY DESIRE IN PARTNER. I TALKED WITH MY MOM REGARDING THIS 2 TIMES I ALSO ASKED HER TO START SEARCHING. BUT I DID SOMETHING WHICH IS BEYOND...
Replies
8
Views
31
PRAISE THE LORD. I HAVE A DEEP DESIRE TO GET MARRIED SINCE VERY LONG YEARS NOW I AM ALMOST GOING TO BE IN MID TWENTIES. I SPOKE WITH MY MOM TO START SEARCHING ME A WIFE AND SHE TOLD OKAY. BUT THEY HAVNT STARTED YET. I AM AFRIAD OF GETTTING DELAYED. IT WOULDNT HAVE BEEN A PROBLEM IF I DIDNT HAVE...
Replies
9
Views
38
###, looking for a fellow KJV only Christian to pray for me
Replies
11
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,448
Messages
16,799,992
Members
649,979
Latest member
Nymainerdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom