Please pray God to bless me with ...

Thank u so much for all ur prayer support.... God bless u all in hundred fold measure in return of your prayers!!!!!, Amen.
 
Please pray God to bless me with a perfect job soon to support my family financially. Please pray for God to deliver my family from debts. Amen.
I prayed for this in Jesus Mighty Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am praying for a stable job when am done with the course. I pray that God help me to put my education papers in order. For my husband's healing. For financial breakthrough.
Replies
7
Views
131
This Sunday i went for an interview for credit analyst vacancy in One MNC company interview went well finance manager discussed salary and other benefits, incentives, annual bonus and many other things about the company. Its going to be 4 days since I gave interview he told that salary we will...
Replies
11
Views
175
Please pray that God will touch the heart of our landlord to convince him to drop our eviction case in ###. Things are different now in our family we are able to pay the rent again and get caught up this time. After sending numerous emails and texts last week, our landlord is not responding to...
Replies
8
Views
105
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,442
Messages
16,799,940
Members
649,965
Latest member
Brealxath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom