Please Pray God that my potential new employer ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

nina007

Humble Prayer Partner
Please Pray God that my potential new employer accepts the 2 of my reference letters and my current director's reference.

My supervisor & manager are planning to falsely talk about me and give me a bad reference.

God send your angels down & expose their plans and the truth to the director and to the CEO. Please make the CEO and my director apply disciplinary action towards my supervisor and manager.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayers for my potential ### to choose me as the best candidate for the new job I interviewed for. I am waiting anxiously for an answer this evening and really need the job.
Replies
4
Views
325
For my boss to see my potential as a leader, a trainer, and to talk to my coworkers to treat me with respect. Just because I am in training for this new position doesn't mean I get to be talked down to.
Replies
6
Views
356
Greetings, I'm stressed out about this rigorous onboarding process with this new job. I just found out today that I'll be performing skills tests not once, not twice, BUT 3 TIMES PER PROCEDURE!!! Starting tomorrow, I'll be tested on my backing skills, driving skills and my ability to perform...
Replies
8
Views
397
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,926
Messages
16,804,763
Members
650,394
Latest member
Cheimont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom