Please Pray God Opens Door For One Extra Day Of Work For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leisa3

Servant of All
Hi I need to pay bills and debts for my family. Please pray that there is an extra day I can work. I have asked my employer but they say that they don't have any extra days. I am believing for a supernatural miracle and another 1-2 days becomes available. Thanks for your prayers in advance.... I am not going to fear as I know God provides xox I also pray my husband gets offered more days work too! We want to be able to provide for all our kids xoxox
 
The God Abraham, Isaac and Jacob will provide..Don't neglect your kids in the bargain..God bless
 
I pray for a raise or better paying jobs for both of ### and more free time to rest and be with the family.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray that God opens doors of prosperity in my life to be able to provide for my family needs, get a well paying job and educate my kids to their potential.
Replies
8
Views
450
Please pray GOD opens the door for me to move out of state and a new job. I have felt for several years to move to this area, and had a job offer last year but I didn't take it because the pay was so low I would have needed a second job just to pay bills. I'm in a bad situation right now, and...
Replies
10
Views
294
Please pray GOD opens the door for employment. All jobs in my field I'm not receiving interviews, only computer generated denials. I don't feel I'm supposed to go back into sales, because the door isn't opening. Please pray for me. I need direction on where to apply or not apply. Urgent need of...
Replies
8
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,104
Messages
16,818,965
Members
651,181
Latest member
Gtorairport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom