Please pray GOD keeps me from marrying the wrong woman,

Roussan Joshua Collins

Servant of All
Please pray GOD keeps me from marrying the wrong woman, and pray GOD shows me if HE wants me single forever or not. Pray I know and do GOD's perfect will always, and pray the homeless get the help they need to. Thank you!
 
Jesus will show you whom to marry. Just keep serving Him in the local church as an usher in the house of the Lord. Sing praises to Jesus in the choir. The more you serve God the more He will love you and show you the person whom to marry.
 
May God be Gracious to you and Bless you and make his face shine upon you! That his way may be known on earth. His saving power among all nations. Let us praise you, O God, let all the peoples praise you! Let the nation be glad and sing for joy for you judge the people with equity and guide the nation upon earth. Let the people praise you O God, Let all the peoples praise you! The earth has yielded its increase God, our God shall bless you! God shall Bless you, let all the ends of the earth fear him! In Jesus Name I Pray! Amen
 
May God be with you always and answer all your prayers according to his will. In Jesus Christ let this prayer be answered. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Christ Name I Pray Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My son wants to propose to a woman who doesn’t care for him - I see no future in their relationship / she is not respectful to me nor to my husbanding occasion and my son hasn’t seen that yet.
Replies
9
Views
327
Is it possible this aggressive woman might have hired people to kill me? Spirit of Truth, Jesus shows us the truth... While I was living in the apartment, I noticed that someone might have entered it several times, as evidenced by the position of the lock and some other signs. After many months...
Replies
10
Views
111
While I was living in the apartment, I noticed that someone might have entered it several times, as evidenced by the position of the lock and some other signs. After many months and much unclear communication, it seems possible that they intentionally tried to kill me. I don't know for sure...
Replies
13
Views
61
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,742
Messages
16,814,480
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom