Please Pray For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

candypooh

Humble Servant
Please keep me in your prayers. I am trying to overcome so many obstacles in my life. I need strength and encouragement. I need to be a better Christian, wife, and mother but I feel so unmotivated. I know I can do this but I feel like I don't have anyone on my side. Thank you in advance and God bless!
 
*praying for you*

I've prayed for almost the exact same thing for myself (still praying).

Keep having faith.

God bless. :)
 
Dear Lord,

We humbly come before your throne with praise and thanksgiving. You are worthy to be praised, and we lift your name up high.

We thank you for grace and mercy, and we thank you for everything you have done for us.

Father, before anything else, we ask you to please wash our sins away so we may be pure in your sight.

Send healing upon those of us who are physically or emotionally ill. Open doors for the unemployed, the homeless, the abandoned.

Be with your children throughout this week, and help us to have a closer walk with you.

We thank you, God, and praise you for sending your Son, Jesus, to die on the cross in our place. In His precious name we pray.

AMEN.
 
Child of God,

Philippians 4:6, 7 tells us … To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor my prayer requests; spoken and unspoken that is the will of God for my life, those in my family, and all those that I love and pray for. Save, Bless, Deliver, Heal, and Educate everyone that is connected to me including Me, Myself, and I. Save my family Lord Jesus (me included). Bless us to prosper, be in excellent health, even as our souls prosper in You. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as we grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Bless our love for You Jesus to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.

Teach each of us how to live our lives pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless us with a made up mind to do so. Bless us with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as we purpose in our hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect for one another, and honor rain within the walls of our homes. Use each and every one of us for the Glory of God. And God all that I have asked You to do for me and everyone that is connected to me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. God thank You. God I appreciate You. I Love and adore You. I bless Your Holy Name. God one more thing, thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen. Amen, so be it, and it is so!!!

Isaiah 65:24 tells us… And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

*Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By passing this prayer on, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for their family, friends, and loved ones, including you and your family.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Lord, Jesus, I pray that you baptize ### with your Holy Spirit. Give her strength in Jesus Christ's name.

You said that you will be with us until the end of the ages, Lord manifest your presence unto her.

I pray that her husband become aware of his wife's needs to be with him and to support her emotionally, physically and spiritually as he supports her financially.

Lord open her eyes on you, take her beyond the veil of your love, and let her see how much you care for her and her family.

Thank you Lord for hearing and answering our prayers even before we call.

Lord, in Jeremiah 33:3 you said "Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not." and we thank you for that in Jesus' name. Amen!
 
Gracious heavenly Father, I commit this ### into Your hands Lord, touch her life and give her wisdom so that she can be a good wife and a good mother. Give her courage and strength to overcome all difficulties of her life. Use her for Your glory and honor. In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
I know exactly where you are in life and how you feel....take heart don't give up and you are not alone...I feel like that every day in my life...until I come on here and share and pray with other believers all over the world with struggles, sadness, and loneliness. You are never alone when you come on here and see the amazing amount of caring believers all over the world. Dear God please bless ###, and give encouragement and strength to deal with daily obstacles in life that bring us down...and let the enemy smush our spirits and hope in you....cover us and our situations with the blood of Jesus....take care of us give us strength to see beyond the doom and gloom the enemy keeps feeding us and sneaking into our minds...let us see the bright futures you have planned for us and help us to be happy getting there somehow even when things seem really bad....amen....don't give up on us we are only human....and can only survive the trials of life with your divine intervention and love for us!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my brother as he is seriously addicted in alcohol. After he got divorced he is drinking alcohol so much. I know that he loves his ex wife so much that because of frustration he is drinking too much. But drinking alcohol won't give any solution. Please pray for him to stop...
Replies
8
Views
150
My wife is constantly cursing at me, and wishing bad things on me. She is always saying she wants God to curse me. These are not Christian things to say, and she is always demanding apologies to try to get control over me or feel more powerful. It is really exhausting, she is trying to control...
Replies
11
Views
212
Please pray for me and my family, I need a good job so that I can provide a good, safe, stable home for my family and myself and my kids' mother and I constantly fight and I don’t want to do that anymore. I just want us to be a happy, healthy family. I have hardly any help at all from anyone and...
Replies
8
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,425
Messages
16,799,721
Members
649,939
Latest member
Tuirnourran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom