Please Pray For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Guilty
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guilty

Guest
Dear LORD, I pray that YOU will be at my side tomorrow as I meet with my ### - I still need to repay 1/3 of the money I stole and at present I don't have it - be with me and put YOUR words in my mounth - LORD, I am tired of these troubles I ask YOU tonight to open a door for me or close it because I don't want to make empty promissis abd not beable to do it - LORD, I put all my troubles tonight in front of YOUR feet and pray that YOU will guide me and make it possible that I can rectify my life with our GOD - I pray this in YOUR Holly name O' My LORD - Amen
 
Dear Lord, please help ### in his difficult situation. Please forgive his sins on a wrong doing he has done in the past. Please now Lord, give him a way to resettle the mistake. Please purify him Lord. In Jesus' name. Amen!
 
Father this person is repenting please reconcile their ways. Make them washed clean with Jesus bloodshed. Amen.
 
The vilest of offender the richer the blood! Our Righteous & Eternal God the giver of life, the maker of heaven & earth I place before you guilty who have acknowledge his crime but is not in a position to settle empty promises cannot work so dear God I ask that you open a door for him to make good his deed. Help ### to feel & know your goodness and that ### is no lesser person in your presence. Fill the mouth with your words when the appointment times comes with the Lawyer. Cleanse from all un-righteousness and help ### to accept you as Lord & Saviour of Life. Cramp & Paralyze the demon of theft that ### will not do that again. Give ### a heart like Thine. Provide for this need by way of an additional income in Jesus name I pray. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

May the Lord direct my steps for this show. Let me do improv to the best of my abilities and beyond all that I ask or think. May the Lord let me glorify him tonight. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
210
My name is ### from ###. I am getting a lot of demonic attacks from demons and also astral travelers doing witchcraft and sorcery attacks on me. They also seem to be stealing spiritual things from me in the spirit or astral. Please pray for anything that they stole from me to be returned to me...
Replies
8
Views
137
Please pray in Jesus name for me, have swelling in my nasal passage on right side, having trouble breathing. I know beyond any doubt God can heal me. Thank you
Replies
13
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,979
Messages
16,817,155
Members
651,111
Latest member
Wrielparn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom