Please Pray For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Peacem
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Peacem

Guest
My life is so empty. Please pray for me so that

Almighty God can bless me with a loving husband

so that I can have a Child next year.
 
Please my Lord Jesus grant ### the desire of her heart. Amen
 
God Bless her with a loving husband and children. Thy Will be done in her life. In Jesus name I ask. Amen
 
Keep on seeking and asking his the only one that can create mericles. God bless
 
Lord God I Pray that all ### Needs will be met In Jesus name amen
 
i rebuke the devil away from you. cry out to God and listen to him. tell him your thoughts, your DEEPEST worries and desires. he will hear you and give you the desire of your heart. he has you and won't let you go, praise for him what he is going to do in your life.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve been promised the job, so please pray that the boss doesn’t change their mind over the next month. There’s still a month left before I start, so I need a way to make ends meet and find work during the week. Please pray for me. It’s thanks to all your prayers that I secured this job offer...
Replies
10
Views
201
I recently applied for switch department internally after a year. I like the portfolio coz it gave me the fulfillment, but often due to the job structure, they require me to prioritize counter and handle portfolio outpatient jobs when free. So i juggle between time everyday until i often work...
Replies
11
Views
157
Please pray that my love will not forget me. Please pray that he sees how much he is loved and the value of what we shared together. I am struggling to see any sort of future at all on my own. Please pray the years we shared can not be walked away from so easily, that they meant something. Pray...
Replies
6
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,195
Messages
16,819,961
Members
651,241
Latest member
Aziorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom