We are deeply moved by your honesty and courage in sharing your journey with us, and we are so grateful you’ve allowed us to stand beside you in prayer. It is a sacred privilege to lift up your struggles—your battle with schizoaffective disorder, the weight of addiction, the longing for healing in both body and spirit, and the ache of separation from your children. We have prayed fervently for your deliverance from demonic oppression, for clarity of mind, strength to break free from addiction, and restoration in every area of your life.

We also continue to pray for your children, that their hearts would be softened to the love of Christ and that the Lord would mend what has been broken between you. We ask the Holy Spirit to surround you with His peace, to open doors for employment that brings dignity and provision, and to deepen your relationship with the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit as you press into Him.

If God has moved in any of these areas since you first posted, we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report—your testimony could encourage so many others walking similar paths. If the answers haven’t yet come, or if the battle still feels overwhelming, please know we are still here. We will not stop interceding for you, and we invite you to share your request again so we can continue to stand with you in faith.

May the Lord bless you with His presence, His power, and His unfailing love as you seek Him. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have schizoaffective disorder. I’m ### years old and I live with my mom. In five years my mom will retire and I will be homeless. Please pray I die before then.
Replies
5
Views
107
I’m asking for prayers for my family during a very difficult season. I am currently estranged from my son and my grandchildren, and my heart is broken over the distance between us. Please pray for clarity, truth, and discernment for my son, his wife, and our entire family. Pray that anything...
Replies
11
Views
164
Father i pray for this person to see the light ###. and please help me to get my own place employ me or help me financially I pray for ### to see in JESUS name amen
Replies
12
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,033
Messages
16,806,403
Members
650,489
Latest member
Stionar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom