Please pray for ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My leg is broken.hiv type disras.please pray to me.my brother sure escame me. Please pray to God . Brother sure get medicine for me
Replies
13
Views
293
My husband is is trying to find a better job the one he is at right buw will be ending soon. He gotten an interview phone a few weeks ago . He is getting depressed and we need to fix our house our floors are falling in our AC doesn't work and I been sick really sick . I try everyday I don't work...
Replies
12
Views
147
Dear Prayer Ministers, I pray to not be injected with anything because I have an allergy to allopathic medicine, and I have been harmed very seriously by allopathic medicine. I have had a history of concussions, and I was misdiagnosed with a mental health disorder, and wrongly given allopathic...
Replies
10
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,881
Messages
16,793,100
Members
649,453
Latest member
Plteamir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom