Please, pray for ###

Anonymous

Beloved of All
[SIZE=11pt]. I have to go to training sports every weekday, but because going to church and my service to the Lord can not do it! Pray that the Lord will be gracious and very powerful to compensate me! Pray fast, high quality and efficient to grow and improve in sports that train and glory be to God! Please pray for ###! Thanks for your prayers! I love you dear brothers and sisters !! God bless you![/SIZE]
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have just started a new job but it is not going well and my new bosses and colleagues dismiss me. I feel very dejected. Can you please pray for me that my relationship improves and people treat me with respect and dignity and I get a lot of fame at work and in my students. I get a lot of...
Replies
11
Views
163
I ask for more work opportunities, financial stability, and blessings over my business, art, and training career. Please pray that God leads me to a safe and peaceful new home where I can rebuild, grow, and move forward with hope. Thank you for your prayers.
Replies
11
Views
179
Since from two months, my health is upset, I am diabetic, hypertension and had angina, placed 2 stents in heart during oct 2024. Due to medicine side effects or some foods allergy, my face both cheeks become puffy and evenings my legs swelling(edima), my blood tests revealed slight elevation of...
Replies
12
Views
210
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,752
Messages
16,814,690
Members
650,991
Latest member
Smoedale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom