Please pray for ###

Anonymous

Beloved of All
my husband is waiting to get approve from the immigration for a work permit. Please pray for him to get approve so he can work at his old job that paid well. It is important that I have Breast Cancer and I need my husband here with me.
 
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear prayer family, I would like to humbly request your prayers for my husband and I as we go through an incredibly difficult season. We are both navigating complex immigration processes here in ### and have faced repeated setbacks that have left us financially and emotionally stretched. My...
Replies
8
Views
165
That I’d get my old peaceful not having to look over my shoulder life back marriage back and my kids to have a peaceful home with my wife and i in Jesus name if it requires me leaving my job that i’m currently at and if that’s the only way i can get my life back to what it was please ok Jesus...
Replies
13
Views
153
Thank you to everyone who has prayed for me regarding the job opportunity I shared previously. Your prayers, encouragement, and messages have meant more to me than I can adequately express. Knowing that others are standing with me before the Lord has been a great source of strength during this...
Replies
11
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,933
Messages
16,816,764
Members
651,092
Latest member
Rhoenwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom