Please Pray For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

blissandjoy

Humble Servant of All
Please pray for ### they found a black spot on ### pancreas and I am asking for prayers that is NON cancerous, God bless.
 
I'M ON MY KNEES DEAR ###, AT HIS LOVING THRONE WITH YOU...... HEAVENLY FATHER HEAL THIS ###, SHE IS YOUR CHILD, PLACE YOUR SHIELD AROUND HER & COMFORT THIS FAMILY. I PRAISE YOUR BLESSED NAME. AMEN!
 
In Jesus name I have prayed for this. Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on us sinners. Amen.
 
I prayed for this request in the name of Christ Jesus, amen.
 
Father God, We pray and ask that Your will to be done in the lives of each person writing a prayer request and all their loved ones and friends. We pray that you would fill them with a new sense of hope and draw them to Yourself in Jesus Holy Name. Amen Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my good friend ###. She is in severe pain and distress with her stomach, diverticulitis and an inflamed pancreas. She is getting a test tomorrow that will tell what’s going on Please pray 🙏 that it isn’t cancer. Please please pray it isn’t cancer and for the LORD to heal her...
Replies
9
Views
163
Please pray and ask God that the spots on my leg and under my eye are not skin cancer and that the spots under my eye won't get bigger. I've battled skin cancer before and I'm very worried. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Replies
12
Views
308
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please pacificly please remove absolutely all every single marks all every single scars all every single dents all every single pot holes all every single lumbs all every single bumbs all every single lumby bumby bits raised bits red bits...
Replies
9
Views
96
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,494
Messages
16,777,564
Members
648,050
Latest member
Zaitview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom