Please Pray For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

blissandjoy

Humble Servant of All
They found a black spot on her pancreas and I am asking for prayers that it is NON cancerous, God bless.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my good friend ###. She is in severe pain and distress with her stomach, diverticulitis and an inflamed pancreas. She is getting a test tomorrow that will tell what’s going on Please pray 🙏 that it isn’t cancer. Please please pray it isn’t cancer and for the LORD to heal her...
Replies
9
Views
163
Please pray and ask God that the spots on my leg and under my eye are not skin cancer and that the spots under my eye won't get bigger. I've battled skin cancer before and I'm very worried. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Replies
12
Views
312
Prayers for ### crows law to be implemented in my country to seperate between locals and foreigners and to treat the foreigners just like how the blacks were treated in America where the white are seperate from the black. Then won't American be hypocrite treating blacks different by segregation...
Replies
9
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,721
Messages
16,780,107
Members
648,264
Latest member
Kiyreanmir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom