Please Pray For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for my fiance as legal troubles have just been slapped on him. Please pray these felonies will turn into misdemeanors. That he will pay restitution for his wrong, and this shall pass. In Jesus Name! He admits his guilt and he has tried to pay back what he owes. Jesus I call on Your Name! Amen!
 
I have prayed for you. God Bless You.

Close your eyes, envision Jesus in your heart and tell yourself I am Not Alone
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for a financial breakthrough please pray for salvation for all three daughters they are so lost and out of control my youngest is ### and she is a totally out of control pray for my ex-wife she is out of control in mostly attacks us she has ruined my kids by her moral values and she...
Replies
11
Views
188
I have been struggling with porn. There are times when I watch it because i feel stressed or just want to watch it for fun. I know it is wrong but i still could not resist. Please help me pray that I develop self control and flee from porn. I am a female and i serve in the church. I am a...
Replies
12
Views
173
Dear God, There is a man that I like, ###, but he said he is separated but amicable with 2 kids with his ex. I wished him to reconcile with his ex for his kids' sakes, but he kept pursuing me. There were times where I fell for him and wanted him to myself. Judging from his past relationships, he...
Replies
12
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,959
Messages
16,794,014
Members
649,540
Latest member
Galothor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom