Please Pray For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I have no family, just my son. I am desperate need of a job and have interviewed and tested for a job that would be perfect for me. I interviewed, did online testing and agreed to background check. Have not heard back and it's killing me. Please pray they call me and offer me the job this week. Thank you. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Lord this ### needs this job. Please stretch forth you hand and deliver a positive result. Father help us to stay in faith believing that we shall receive. In Jesus name amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for family to be healed of physical and mental illnesses and safety from harm. Prayers for my son to pass background check and be hired for the job he is wanting to hear from and for my family and I to live peaceful, happy lives surrounded by God’s protection and love. In Jesus name...
Replies
15
Views
235
Please pray for me to successfully pass all my interviews and get the offer really quickly and land on my dream job! This job will enable me to serve the people across the entire world to have a better life. Please pray for me to get an excellent job offer from the financial point of view too...
Replies
9
Views
280
That this job comes through. Background check passed but my drug screen is still not back after a week. I am so nervous.
Replies
8
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,538
Messages
16,777,886
Members
648,094
Latest member
Zaullaormar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom