Please Pray For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I'm so sorry to hear about what you're going through. Here's a redacted version of your message:

I'm so depressed and I'm usually upbeat but so much has happened to me in the space of a month that I am feeling mentally weak. I have financial difficulties, need a new job, and my landlord is refusing to refund my deposit. I've had to move in with a friend's family and I so desperately wish to return home to my family in another country. This morning I found that my fiancé has been looking for sex online and meeting up with other women for this purpose. I feel sick at this as we are both church goers. I can't bear to look at him I'm so hurt. Please pray for strength to overcome. Thank you in advance. God bless you.
 
SALM 147.5

Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit.

JOB 9:4, For God is so wise and so mighty
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Will you please pray for me I have to move as soon as possible this weekend? Will you please pray for me I'm looking for an apartment that is affordable safe clean and where I can commute to my new job? However I am being harassed gaslighted railroad and lied on by my enemies they're going to...
Replies
11
Views
186
I need help I feel hardened and growing increasingly less and less convicted of sin please pray that God would bring me a sound mind, forgive me and grant me repentance again please pray that he would restore to me the years that the enemy has stolen for Jesus Christ came so that we might have...
Replies
12
Views
171
My sister is in hospice. My cat is very ill and also my dog ###. It’s so much for me. I’m tired of crying all day. I feel lost. Relationship with husband not good. Too much. Overwhelming
Replies
11
Views
220
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,900
Messages
16,793,363
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom