Please Pray For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I have a strange illness. I’m not sure what it is. Symptoms change. I get chest pain and nausea and balance problems. Lots of weird things. The last couple of days I’m struggling with walking, standing, I have to hold onto something. I feel funny if I lie down sometimes. I’m...
Replies
9
Views
242
I have just started a new job but it is not going well and my new bosses and colleagues dismiss me. I feel very dejected. Can you please pray for me that my relationship improves and people treat me with respect and dignity and I get a lot of fame at work and in my students. I get a lot of...
Replies
11
Views
231
Hello everyone, I want to ask for prayers for my ### who has leukemia and in the hospital. He may only have a few weeks to live. I would like to ask for prayers for healing for him if it is God's will. Please pray he has a lot more time and satisfying life. Please pray his leukemia is not the...
Replies
6
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,275
Messages
16,809,190
Members
650,685
Latest member
Naluathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom