Please Pray For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikkislaughter

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray I get the good news this week, God has turned around my life in so many was. This is the last piece I need to leave the past behind.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
May God be with you, hear your prayer and meet your needs. I have prayed for this and to God be the Glory.
 
I am so excited for you! I hope that I will be able to be in your place soon. It seems so far away and so unlikely now. I hope your prayer is answered. Where I think it seems so unlikely for me you have given me some hope. God Bless you!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i have been a single mom almost 5 years now , in this 5 years i need talk to a man or had any kind of relationship, but recently i feel i need some one in my life, but i don't have anyone if some one try to talk to me i ignore, i saw lot of bad news how crazy this world is , i am praying to god...
Replies
11
Views
158
Hello everyone, I want to ask for prayers for my ### who has leukemia. He may only have a few weeks to live. I would like to ask for prayers for healing for him if it is God's will. Please pray he has a lot more time and satisfying life. Please pray for no pain or discomfort for him, and his...
Replies
7
Views
154
Dear Father Yahweh, i ask you to cover me . I would like to continue with that church and sing to you. . Or lead me but i would like to grow too . And its okay too. you know all details . And please help me with my voice, the banjo and guitar thank you >Show me more and praying for great news as...
Replies
16
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,475
Messages
16,800,219
Members
650,000
Latest member
Tweaville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom