Please Pray For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gina

Servant of All
I am feeling at the end of my rope. I am ashamed of myself for feeling so badly and only focusing on the circumstances. I am very sad - please pray for ###.
 
Dear father I am praying for your daughter who is so dishearten grant her your peace send happiness in her life and control her circumstances! in Jesus name, Amen.
 
When God asks us to forgive, He is not just asking us to forgive our enemies, but also ourselves. We can become our worst enemies. When we do something wrong, we become so hard on ourselves---not able to understand that we become weak at times as human, and therefore should forgive ourselves; just as how we would forgive a child who is trying to walk. When it falls, we run to comfort it, so should we learn to comfort ourselves as we learn to grow in our walk with Christ.

Forgive yourself, my sister, and dispel the rod of shame (of the enemy) through the name of Jesus. I pray that you will learn from your failures and focus on God only.

I pray that God will bring comfort, peace, and happiness to your circumstances.
 
I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request.

Let’s Pray... God I ask in Jesus’ name, "Bless Me! Encourage Me! Supply all my need! Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me with peace, excellent health, protection from all evil, much joy and happiness. God most importantly bless me with a real, true, undying love for You and the ways of God. May I come to Know You, Love You, and Honor You with my life.

Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in my thoughts, rule in my dreams, and conquer all my fears. Jesus manifests Yourself to me and in me in ways that I have never experienced. Let my God given dreams become reality and my prayers be answered. Let my faith enter a new height in You. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who wrote this prayer. In Jesus’ name I pray.”


Encourager ###, LM, CS,

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a single mom , I have a ### years old daughter and I am working in a gulf country, back home i have paralysed mom,whole my salary i spend i don't have saving ,rent,school fees, day care, van fees , end of the month is don't have any savings, I am becoming so much angry even for a little...
Replies
12
Views
151
URGENT PRAYER REQUEST — PLEASE PRAY FOR ME ### 1. I Am Terrified and Need Prayer My name is ###, and I am urgently asking for prayer. What I have been experiencing has become increasingly frightening and overwhelming. I feel surrounded by spiritual darkness, paranormal activity, witchcraft...
Replies
12
Views
333
He was let go from his team and didn’t make the other team and feels sad. Please watch over ### and give ### confidence
Replies
6
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,126
Messages
16,807,513
Members
650,568
Latest member
Whooxiurtor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom