Please pray for work this weekend. My ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pray for ### that she can come to know Jesus pray for ### and ### , ### and ### pray for work and that i can get a good job with a salary pray for my bills pray for my finances that I can pay my bills pray that I can go to ### pray for ### and pray that God can help me
Replies
12
Views
157
pray that I can apply for jobs and pray for god's direction pray as I feel so depressed pray that I can pay my bills and finances and pray that I can give back with my finances pray as it is impossible to get married and live in ### and have children and pray as I feel so worthless because I am...
Replies
9
Views
132
Dear God, Give me favor. Help me consultative sell today & address the concerns at appt & get her comfortable to try on more patients again. Teach me spin selling with confidence & this disease state. I have been weak in consultative sales but where I am weak you are strong! Help me enter all...
Replies
8
Views
207
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,428
Messages
16,787,928
Members
648,987
Latest member
Celeirmiinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom