PLEASE PRAY FOR/WITH ME THAT GOD WILL BLESS ###

GORDON D GEORGE

Humble Prayer Partner
PLEASE PRAY FOR/WITH ME THAT GOD WILL BLESS MY FAMILY AND I ... WATCH OVER US AND GUIDE OUR STEPS. THAT GOD WILL HEAL MY BODY, MIND AND SPIRIT, BE MERCIFUL ONTO ME AND FILL ME WITH THE JOY OF HIS SALVATION.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR CONTINUED PRAYERS
 
In Jesus name I pray that God's will be done for you. Amen

In Jesus name I pray that God's will be done for you. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This Sunday i went for an interview for credit analyst vacancy in One MNC company interview went well finance manager discussed salary and other benefits, incentives, annual bonus and many other things about the company. Its going to be 4 days since I gave interview he told that salary we will...
Replies
11
Views
179
I am praying for a stable job when am done with the course. I pray that God help me to put my education papers in order. For my husband's healing. For financial breakthrough.
Replies
7
Views
132
Kimberly please pray that God will bless me with a place to stay amen And I am also need pray for a roommate as well Amen Lord
Replies
8
Views
365
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,492
Messages
16,811,642
Members
650,835
Latest member
Braortelland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom