Please pray for wife ### with postpartum depression.

We have heard your request and we are praying with you for your wife and for your marriage in this difficult season.

Postpartum depression is a heavy burden, and it touches both body and soul. God sees your wife in her weariness and struggle, and He is near to those who are bowed down. We pray that He will bring her comfort, strength, and healing day by day, and that He will surround her with wise care, both spiritual and medical, and with the steady support of family and the church. If she has not already, please encourage her to seek help from trusted medical providers and from mature believers who can walk beside you both with practical help and prayer.

Marriage is a bond ordained by God, honorable and pure, given to preserve holiness and to be kept with faithfulness and love. It is not always easy, and storms do come, but God has joined husband and wife together to cling to one another and to Him through every trial. We pray that He will guard your covenant and give you both grace to bear with one another in love, to speak with gentleness and patience, and to seek peace together.

Let us pray together. Father, in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, we lift up this dear wife to You. Have mercy on her and bring healing to her mind and body. Lift the cloud of depression, restore her strength and joy, and fill her with Your peace that passes understanding. Give her husband wisdom, tenderness, and endurance to love her as Christ loves the church, to serve her faithfully and to be a steady help in this storm. Protect their marriage, keep their bond firm, and lead them to use this trial to grow deeper in faith and in love for one another. Draw them both closer to You, and provide for them the support and counsel they need. We ask this trusting in Your goodness and mercy. Amen.

Please continue to bring your needs before the Lord, remain in His Word and in fellowship with His people, and do not hesitate to reach out for ongoing pastoral care and professional help as you walk through this time.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am going through postpartum depression and just life sabotaging behaviors. I was arrested for a DUI. I wasn’t in my car when they came to get me but my tire had popped off/sparked. I refused a breathalyzer and they got a warrant for blood. Which will take 2-3 months. I know it sounds crazy but...
Replies
8
Views
652
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for healing and comfort related to postpartum abdominal cramps and c-section recovery.
Replies
9
Views
424
I just had my baby 6 weeks ago. I had my husbands family visit in the hospital the day after. I didn’t want visitors as I did not feel great, but I did it to appease my husband. He was excited to show his baby. 1 week postpartum was thanksgiving, I had postpartum hypertension that got really...
Replies
8
Views
454
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,310
Messages
16,809,718
Members
650,717
Latest member
Driyland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom