Please pray for ###, who isn't feeling ...

I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
 
Dear God
I lift up this persons prayer for ### and the 2 friends who are sick.
Your word says you hear our cries for mercy!
Psalm 116:1-2, “I love the LORD, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy. Because he turned his ear to me, I will call on him as long as I live.” (NIV)

In Jesus name we pray,
Amen
 
Please pray for ###, who isn't feeling well. Also, prayers are needed for ### and ###, who are both in the hospital. Thanks.
Thank you Father for ###, ### and ###. Please Lord heal these ones miraculously. Let your presence fill that hospital and heal them. I plead the blood of Jesus upon them and I declare that by His stripes they are healed. Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my son ###. He isn't feeling well and it worries me so much. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Replies
7
Views
124
Please pray that if it is God's will my son ### can feel better and have relief. Please ask God to cure his problem today so he isn't uncomfortable or has pain and please pray for my husband's safety and our health. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you.
Replies
10
Views
430
It is definitely a sin NIV - Leviticus 18:22 - “Do not practice homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman. It is a detestable sin." Please pray for ###'s mind to change. ### has good faith but ### still has ###'s struggles.
Replies
11
Views
96
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,473
Messages
16,777,379
Members
648,029
Latest member
Moastead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom