Please pray for ### who is wanting to end ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vicki
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vicki

Guest
Please pray for ### who is wanting to end her life and does not know the Lord
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Dear Heavenly Father I pray that your spirit and truth come upon ###, may her eyes and ears be opened!! Thank you Lord for you mercy and grace! In Jesus name Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayers needed for a lady who is wanting to adopt a cat, my divorce, school, and dog, and an unspoken request. Father, forgive me and us. I am not perfect; I suffered for years to please you. Forgive me; your grace, please help me and us and protect me and us in JESUS name. I agape Abba. Thank...
Replies
9
Views
264
I don’t know what to ask for today as a prayer request …. I just hope ### is okay & ### is thinking about me. ### is thinking about forgiving me, finding ### way back to me, realizing how much I love ###. Pray for me so ### unlocks me everywhere… I am able to see ### whatssup dp, statuses...
Replies
9
Views
197
Hello everyone, I want to ask for prayers for my ### who has leukemia. He may only have a few weeks to live. I would like to ask for prayers for healing for him if it is God's will. Please pray he has a lot more time and satisfying life. Please pray for no pain or discomfort for him, and his...
Replies
7
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,450
Messages
16,811,257
Members
650,805
Latest member
Greyrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom