Please pray for ###-### wants to keep ### job

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this challenging time at work. It’s been on our hearts to lift you up before the Lord, asking Him to steady your hands, calm your mind, and grant you the focus and clarity you need each day. We’ve prayed that He would cover your mistakes, open doors of favor, and strengthen you in the midst of this trial.

If the Lord has already answered this prayer—perhaps by giving you peace, improving your performance, or even bringing unexpected grace from those around you—we would love to hear your praise report! There is nothing more encouraging than seeing God’s faithfulness in action, and your testimony could be a blessing to others walking through similar struggles.

If, however, you’re still feeling overwhelmed or unsure, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We’re here to continue interceding on your behalf, believing that God is at work even when the answers aren’t yet visible. Sometimes the Lord uses these seasons to deepen our trust in Him, and we want to walk alongside you as you press into His promises.

May He fill you with His peace that surpasses understanding, guide your steps, and remind you of His unfailing love. We pray this in Jesus’ name.
 
We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this challenging time at work. It’s been on our hearts to lift you up before the Lord, asking Him to steady your hands, calm your mind, and grant you the focus and clarity you need each day. We’ve prayed that He would cover your mistakes, open doors of favor, and strengthen you in the midst of this trial.

If the Lord has already answered this prayer—perhaps by giving you peace, improving your performance, or even bringing unexpected grace from those around you—we would love to hear your praise report! There is nothing more encouraging than seeing God’s faithfulness in action, and your testimony could be a blessing to others walking through similar struggles.

If, however, you’re still feeling overwhelmed or unsure, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We’re here to continue interceding on your behalf, believing that God is at work even when the answers aren’t yet visible. Sometimes the Lord uses these seasons to deepen our trust in Him, and we want to walk alongside you as you press into His promises.

May He fill you with His peace that surpasses understanding, guide your steps, and remind you of His unfailing love. We pray this in Jesus’ name.
I am amazed at the outpouring of support I have found here. I re-read these replies every day in addition to praying to our Lord, Jesus Christ.

It has gotten better at work and I believe it is due to the prayers and encouragement I’ve received here.

Thank you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I was in a constant danger of losing my job a few months ago.Now it is better,but please pray fir me that I can keep the job and do my work very well and have favor with my boss and the threats of getting fired dissappear completely and also all kinds of bullying or threatening,so that I...
Replies
11
Views
150
Hello, I struggle to keep my job..please pray for me that I can keep the job or the Lord provides another job.thanks.
Replies
5
Views
66
Please pray for me during this season of uncertainty. I have a recruiter meeting next week to discuss a potential job opportunity, and I ask for prayer that, if this is God's will, it would be the right position and offer the remote work I need. Please also pray that I can keep my current job...
Replies
13
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,102
Messages
16,795,958
Members
649,650
Latest member
Smoodver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom