Please pray for ###. ### wanna go out for ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jenny712
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jenny712

Guest
Please pray for me. I wanna go out for New Years but not join the drinking crowd. I wanna be taken out and treated like a lady by a gentleman and I have someone in mind but I don't think it can be possible for them to take me out. But nothing is impossible for GOD. It would just mean a lot to me for them to take me out that night and be treated like a lady and forget all my daily stresses and stuff and dress all up and have a very romantic night out. So please pray that GOD will arrange that for me as it would mean a lot to me.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart and lean not unto thine own understanding.  In all thy ways acknowledge HIM and HE shall direct thy paths.

Be blessed from the crown of your head unto the souls of your feet.  In JESUS name, Amen.
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Light shines in the darkness and the darkness has not overcome it [John 1:5]
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I pray that Your presence would go before me. For in myself I can do nothing but in You I can do All Things! I have been used in the past to perform miracles. I pray your healing balm of Gilead would heal people of spirits of infirmity. I pray that I would go not by might and not by power...
Replies
5
Views
92
Lord Jesus I pray that you provide ### with someone with whom she can ho out with this weekend to unwind. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
140
Lord Jesus, I offer you my ### in your loving hands. I pray that you provide her with someone or some friends with whom she can go out this weekend. Lord you know how much she needs to relax and vent out. In Jesus name, I pray. Amen
Replies
8
Views
224
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,547
Messages
16,789,324
Members
649,116
Latest member
Torailoreortor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom