please pray for us we wants blessing from Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear prayer team, I made some terrible investment and financial decisions recently and I am now in a huge debt which is affecting my family. We've been praying for months but there is still no way out. We are in serious situation which could destroy our life. We've also done everything we could...
Replies
12
Views
213
Please pray that my ### receives a visit from Jesus where is completely healed.
Replies
6
Views
263
Please people of Prayer, Please, Lord God, tonight, allow Our Lord Jesus to, by His miraculous ability to heal, spiritually remove all damages caused to me by intracerebral haemorrhage and cerebellar stroke from my body, and place all such damage into the body of my husband. This is my husband's...
Replies
7
Views
315
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,870
Messages
16,815,985
Members
651,049
Latest member
Giliadale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom