Please pray for us to over come all

Isenfalas

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for us to overcome all financial problems we are facing now.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear all. I'm falling in temptation. I'm weak. My spirit is weak. I can't stay away from bad things. Seeing bad dreams too. Dirty dreams and dirty things come in my mind. I can't control my mind. Not every time, sometimes but. I feel like seeing dirty things on my phone. I can't distract my mind...
Replies
8
Views
135
we over come by the blood of the lamb of God so every one say i plead the blood of the lamb of God now ok?
Replies
8
Views
245
we are the brothers of the Lamb who over come Satan through the blood of the Lamb[Jesus] let ### and His angels fight the dragon now [Satan] Amen
Replies
9
Views
244
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,699
Messages
16,814,120
Members
650,961
Latest member
Astuozorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom