Please pray for us. My sister is ...

Sini mol

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for us. My sister is fighting for my mom's flat; she has money and her in-laws are in good condition and she has money. I told them we don't have a place to stay; my son was staying with my mother from birth. My first marriage broke, Sahil is from my first marriage. After 9 years, I got into a relationship; I have 1 daughter.
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help me in praying f9r my sister in law...she was a mother to my husband from baby she took care of him...she is the most kindest selfless person you would ever meet..please intercede so that she will be healed from the crown of her head to the bottom of her feet...perfect health and strength
Replies
8
Views
163
Please pray for my sister. She has not been able to sleep for the past three days. She talks continuously, both day and night, and it seems as though she may be hearing or responding to voices that we cannot hear. We are deeply concerned about her condition and are asking God to intervene, give...
Replies
12
Views
116
Pray for my sister ###. She hates me. ###. My husband ### ghosted me ### and our two daughters ### and ###. Grown now. Doing well. I need God’s help. I drank so much alcohol after my husband disappeared I was fired from my job of over ### years. Diagnosed with brain damage. I was arrested for...
Replies
6
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,422
Messages
16,799,672
Members
649,924
Latest member
Shruisaenmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom