Please pray for us. I made a ...

CJL80

Beloved of All
Please pray for us. I made a mistake, please pray that this turns out positive and there are no negative outcomes/consequences. ### Amen
 
I have prayed about this. In Jesus name.

James 5:16;
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12
 
Please pray for us. I made a mistake, please pray that this turns out positive and there are no negative outcomes/consequences. ### Amen
Romans 8:28 who loves and trust God, everything turn for them into good. Lord Jesus help, forgive and guide your child. Heavenly Father we pray in Jesus Christ name, Amen Hallelujah 🌸🌸✝️🛐
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am emotionally struggling and need as many prayers as possible please. Please pray for a man I recently met named ### that I met through my sister and brother in law. He and I met about 2 weeks ago. Saturday night we attended a cookout together and we made plans to get together Sunday. Sunday...
Replies
11
Views
152
We have a great relationship but every time things get really good between it I push him away I don't want to lose ### but I think it might be too late I want to pray that I will stop doing this I just have a fear that he will leave me anyway and that's why I keep pushing I don't want to make...
Replies
12
Views
362
I made a big mistake at work. I was meaning to do well but got overwhelmed and made a huge mistake. I feel like I let everyone down, especially my family. I have repented to the Lord, but I'm still dealing with the anxiety of not knowing. I ask for prayer and appreciate it.
Replies
12
Views
431
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,912
Messages
16,804,571
Members
650,383
Latest member
Toraymorarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom