Please pray for us, as we are waiting for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

samjm

Humble Servant of All
Please pray for us, as we are waiting for the results of our efforts on two projects we have done and submitted. We need the funds urgently, like today. We need a miracle and with our prayers I believe we will get it. I will say of Yehovah, He is my refuge my fortress, my God, in Whom I trust.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, As we continue to wait for the exam result, we would like to thank you for being there throughout ###'s journey. We pray for positive result and that ### will be able to proceed to the next level of ###'s schooling. Please grant us peace as we wait for the results that may keep our...
Replies
7
Views
174
God, I come to You tired and hurting. I have tried to reach out for help, and my messages go unanswered. I have asked friends for support, for help with work, for help caring for my baby, and it feels like no one hears me. You see the stress I carry. You see the pain, the fear, and the...
Replies
5
Views
207
Please pray for someone very close to my heart who appears to be going through what seems to be emotional withdrawal or mental overwhelm. This person has struggled with mental health challenges in the past, and the silence/lack of communication has been very concerning and emotionally heavy for...
Replies
10
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,764
Messages
16,792,113
Members
649,375
Latest member
Biertaraurwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom