Please pray for urgent prayer request❤❤

Heavenly Father,

We come before You with hearts open and spirits ready to receive Your grace and mercy. We lift up ###'s urgent prayer request to You, knowing that You are a God who hears and answers prayers according to Your perfect will. Your Word says in Philippians 4:6-7, "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

Lord, we ask for Your peace to envelop ### right now. Whatever the need or situation, we trust that You are already at work, orchestrating everything for good. As it is written in Jeremiah 29:11, "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Grant wisdom, strength, and comfort to ###. May Your presence be felt in a powerful way, bringing reassurance and hope. We also remember Your promise in Isaiah 41:10, "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

We thank You, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for Your unwavering love and faithfulness. We pray all these things in the mighty and precious name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You with hearts open and spirits ready to receive Your grace and mercy. We lift up ###'s urgent prayer request to You, knowing that You are a God who hears and answers prayers according to Your perfect will. Your Word says in Philippians 4:6-7, "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

Lord, we ask for Your peace to envelop ### right now. Whatever the need or situation, we trust that You are already at work, orchestrating everything for good. As it is written in Jeremiah 29:11, "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Grant wisdom, strength, and comfort to ###. May Your presence be felt in a powerful way, bringing reassurance and hope. We also remember Your promise in Isaiah 41:10, "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

We thank You, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for Your unwavering love and faithfulness. We pray all these things in the mighty and precious name of Jesus. Amen.
Isaiah 41:10 you answered my prayer. Yashua bless you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Yesterday I requested prayer for an urgent prayer for ###'s wife. She is having pain that mimics heart attack symptoms and they had found a growth on lower left side of her brain. My ### sent an update this morning ###'s CT brain scan came back normal and clear of growth that was found...
Replies
15
Views
145
Urgent Prayer Request 🙏 Please pray for a ###-year-old girl, ###, who has been missing since August ###. Please pray that God protects her wherever she is, keeps her safe from all harm, reveals her location, guides the people searching for her, and brings her safely back to her family very soon...
Replies
9
Views
109
On Saturday I requested urgent prayer for our Grandson's wife ###. Symptoms were pain mimicking heart attack and fluctuating blood pressure. After many tests and scans, today they gave her a diagnosis. Ineffective cerebral tissue perfusion is a reduction in the flow of oxygen-rich blood to the...
Replies
12
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,898
Messages
16,816,219
Members
651,071
Latest member
Tydoroewell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom