Stitcher Beloved of All Relationships Financial Health Spiritual Dec 1, 2013 #1 Click to Listen to This Post Please pray for ### unspoken requests and my financial situation. Thank you for your prayers.
Abbyamy Beloved of All Dec 1, 2013 #2 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
sharonjoan Beloved of All Dec 1, 2013 #3 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
kayandmitch Beloved of All Dec 1, 2013 #4 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Nineteen51 Beloved of All Dec 1, 2013 #5 Click to Listen to This Post Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name. Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name. Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
Saraha Beloved of All Dec 1, 2013 #6 Click to Listen to This Post God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
BLESSITONE Beloved of All Dec 1, 2013 #7 Click to Listen to This Post I WILL PRAY WITH YOU ON THIS MATTER
charmed6 Humble Prayer Warrior Dec 1, 2013 #8 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
The Encourager The Encourager Dec 1, 2013 #9 Click to Listen to This Post God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Eph. 3:20). This is a prayer for you,...https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/###/entry-####-god-is-able/
God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Eph. 3:20). This is a prayer for you,...https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/###/entry-####-god-is-able/
tina1 Beloved of All Dec 1, 2013 #10 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.