M
missclean39
Guest
Please pray for two best friends named ### and ###. They have a working relationship and ### has decided to quit ###. Many people will suffer if she quits. Please pray that their relationship not be ruined by ### quitting her job and that ### changes her mind about quitting. They are born again and Spirit filled and have a covenant relationship.
Please pray for ### and ### ### who also have a covenant relationship as mother and daughter. A woman named ### and ### is trying to divide us up and destroy our relationship through witchcraft.
PLease pray for us as we are needing to pay off a dental bill and also please pray that I will not be nervous while getting my teeth filled. I have ### cavities to the amount of $###.00. We are not asking for money, just prayers!
Thanks for your prayers and be blessed!
Please pray for ### and ### ### who also have a covenant relationship as mother and daughter. A woman named ### and ### is trying to divide us up and destroy our relationship through witchcraft.
PLease pray for us as we are needing to pay off a dental bill and also please pray that I will not be nervous while getting my teeth filled. I have ### cavities to the amount of $###.00. We are not asking for money, just prayers!
Thanks for your prayers and be blessed!
