PLEASE PRAY FOR TOTAL HEALING OF DRY ITCHY SCALP ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
PLEASE PRAY FOR TOTAL HEALING OF DRY ITCHY SCALP THIS IS UPSETTING ME BEEN TO DOCTORS DOCTOR GAVE ME SHAMPOO AND IT IS STILL ITCHLY I COMMAND ITCHY SCALP ON MY HEAD GONE NOW IN JESUS NAME I PRAY FOR MY SCALP TO BE TOTALLY HEALED AND NORMAL AND THAT I CAN BE ABLE TO USE ANY SHAMPOO I ALSO PRAY FOR MY THIN HAIR TO BE TOTALY TRANSFORMED ALOT ALOT THICKER FULLER STRONGER EVERY STRAND AND FOILICLE THAT I WILL BE AMAZED LORD PLEASE TOUCH MY HAIR MAKE IT THICKER ALOT THICKER PLEASE IN JESUS NAME
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

No more itchy scalp problems please Lord in Jesus Christ name no more thin hair on my head please please Lord heal heal my scalp in every way right now please Lord in Jesus Christ name heal heal please Lord heal my hair in every single way multiply multiply the whole hair on my head please Lord...
Replies
7
Views
246
No no ### itchy scalp thin hair please please lord heal my hair scalp multiply multiply please lord the whole hair please lord on my whole head please lord incredibly abundantly in every single way now alot alog more more every day please lord In Jesus Christ names.
Replies
5
Views
196
No ni no more itchy scalp no no more thin hair on my head I ask you please please lord bless bless multiply multiply my finances my financial income savings now right now please lore in millions millions millions as I desire right now alot alot more more every day please lore in jesus namess
Replies
6
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,652
Messages
16,790,931
Members
649,229
Latest member
Sioren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom