I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m seeing the dentist tomorrow. Please pray that my upper root canal tooth need not be extracted. It is currently experiencing pain.
Replies
10
Views
171
I'm having really bad tooth pain. We just got two root canals for me, but that alone cost me $### a month, and I have ### more cavities, with several more needing root canals. I can't even pay it, my parents had to pay it, and I'm still in severe pain. I've been struggling to find work going on...
Replies
10
Views
188
I have a dental cyst above my top front teeth into the jaw bone under my nose area .which may have been caused by the roots of my front teeth which have been root filled and crowned in the past. I really don't want to lose these teeth please pray for these teeth to be healed and strengthened so...
Replies
7
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,929
Messages
16,793,766
Members
649,502
Latest member
Chruyranwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom