Please Pray For ### Today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rannan

Humble Servant of All
Please pray for me today. My heart is heavy and I can not get motivated to face today. I am studying forgiveness but I have a hard time forgiving when the instigator doesn't care about being forgiven. This life is weighing me down. I need strength to face today as well as tomorrow.
 
Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name make Your Will for my life my will for my life. Bless my relationship with You Lord Jesus. Bless our relationship with an indescribable intimacy between You and I. Bless me with an unquenchable, unrelenting, unstoppable desire to know You and to love, respect, and honor You with my life ((body, soul, and spirit)). Help me to grow in the true knowledge of Your Word. Make me a doer of Your Word and not a hearer only. Let my life be shaped by the Word of God. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, as my soul prospers in You. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer, every member of my family, and all those connected to me. Bless us all with an unquenchable, undeniable, unstoppable love for YOU that cannot be ignored or denied. Let our love for You and Your Grace strengthen us all to walk in obedience to Your Word so that we may be pleasing in Your sight and live a success in life in Christ Jesus. Amen!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

URGENT UPDATE PRAYER IS REALLY NEEDED Jan 30, 2026 ###, I know we emailed you yesterday. We are sorry for emailing you again so soon. What we just saw compels us. We just got back from the Conservative convention, and the fight for the unborn is ON. THIS morning (Friday) will determine if MPs...
Replies
5
Views
209
My name is ### Please pray as I am going on holiday today and scared of flying, please also pray that the headaches I am having will be gone from me
Replies
11
Views
169
Pray for me today that the jobs which I applied will get back to me for an interview and got the job offer permanently and also block all negative influence or prayer which are blocking me in finding or getting job as a Business Analyst or Scrum Master. Pray that God will arrange ### to come for...
Replies
8
Views
273
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,431
Messages
16,776,908
Members
647,980
Latest member
Qsareosin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom