please pray for ### today i have ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in today I have a breakthru Miracles of abuse ends in my life greatlyyy..LIFE in new heart desires since TIK TOK time is up all I hear is i dont NEED Mom from Satan SHITE CREW THAT ASSESSMENT ASSIGNMENT ENDS GREATLY he lies HIS VOICE IS MUTED FROM THE WORLD 🌎 get the heck out of my GREAT...
Replies
9
Views
172
I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM CONTROL CREATE DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯 FOLD GREATLY NOW FOR MY OWN SANITY FREEDOM I WILL START DEFINITELY PLANNING ON MOVING GREATLY FROM ### THAT WAY I WONT HAVE TO CRY OR BE HERE ON ANYMORE I WONT BE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF MY KINDNESS FOR WEAKNESS IM NOT STUPID...
Replies
7
Views
141
URGENT UPDATE PRAYER IS REALLY NEEDED Jan 30, 2026 ###, I know we emailed you yesterday. We are sorry for emailing you again so soon. What we just saw compels us. We just got back from the Conservative convention, and the fight for the unborn is ON. THIS morning (Friday) will determine if MPs...
Replies
5
Views
210
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,033
Messages
16,806,424
Members
650,489
Latest member
Stionar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom