please pray for ### to get a job and ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter leslie
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

leslie

Guest
please pray for me to get a job and to finally buy my house. which will be lost in a month if I do not get enough funds. please also pray for those I know... and the unfortunate who need help and guidance
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you. If you have any text that needs redaction or any other assistance, feel free to share it!
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Father Almighty we pray for ### forgive her sins and lead her into salvation...grant her a Permanent Job and fulfill her needs and bless her with a Beautiful house....fulfill all her needs as per your will father..thank you father for doing great miracles in her Life...we surrender this prayer in Jesus Name...AMEN!!!
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord, you make a way in the wilderness and floods in the desert. Isaiah 43:18. I pray you meet ### at the point of her need in Jesus' name I've prayed.
 
I have prayed for the request that you have posted in Jesus’ name. May God bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His will and timing. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith… Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ###
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Iam currently in ### on visiting Visa and looking for sales coordinator jobs. In this 1 month I didn't get enough interview calls and they rejected me which I attended the interview. Please pray for me to get a good job before my visa expires.my visa expires soon.Iam very much depressed and not...
Replies
12
Views
186
Iam currently in ### on visiting Visa and looking for ### jobs. In this 1 month I didn't get enough interview calls and they rejected me which I attended the interview. Please pray for me to get a good job before my visa expires. Iam very much depressed and not even getting proper sleep. Please...
Replies
12
Views
221
Please pray for me to get a ### job in ###. My visa will expire this month mid. Please pray for me to get job before my visa expires.
Replies
5
Views
103
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,675
Messages
16,802,048
Members
650,184
Latest member
Driorver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom