Please pray for ### to come back home where he belongs

Pooka218

Prayer Partner
I feel I especially need prayers from ### due to the circumstances, in addition to the other wonderful people that will be praying.

My husband ### (###) left our special needs son and me back in November ###. Not only did he abandon us, he ran across the country to ### just to be with her. She puts her wants and desires above her own child's welfare. He left us for a woman who is still married herself and is supposedly in the process of getting divorced. She makes him lie about his marital status. They're both committing adultery. I still love him and I want him back. He is the love of my life. I need prayers for God to forgive him for what he's done and continues to do. I need prayers he returns home where he belongs. The woman is using him. He needs to wake up. The woman is into something dark and has a hold on him. I need the evil of the Devil released from my husband's mind so he will see the truth and light of God. God is the only one who can do this. God can defeat Satan. I know I have God on my side and I desperately need his help. We can fix our marriage. I am very willing to work on it and save it. Please help. I need as many prayers as I can get. Thank you.
 
May God in Jesus' name honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, timing, will, wisdom, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen!



Let’s Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God. Bless me to prosper, live in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless me with a praying spirit. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. Bless me to keep my focus on You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. God teach me how to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life, realizing You are always there with and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Defeat my enemies. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Amen! Make a way, Lord! Please, y'all, pray for God to remove anything blocking ### and I so we can get back on track and back to loving each other!!! We need a miracle! Connect us and order our steps, Lord. No more fear! Protect us from the enemy trying to tear us apart, because it's working...
Replies
7
Views
565
For the past 2 months my husband has been acting up, 2 weeks ago he left the house. We have 2 little girls; they miss him so much and I do as well. We both work long hours, we both deal with financial issues, and we for sure know we both love each other. I think he got fed up with me complaining...
Replies
6
Views
457
please pray that our Marriage will heal and get restored. I want my husband ### back at home with me. I feel so lost and empty without him. Please pray that God removes all those negative thoughts and bad memories he has of us and make him remember that good times, the lovely memories we had...
Replies
9
Views
699
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,979
Messages
16,817,155
Members
651,111
Latest member
Wrielparn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom